katherine
21 Oct, 2022

Got Forbidden 403 Error when submit a form with js code in php

2 Answers         536 Views

I need help to solve a forbidden 403 error when submitting a form with textarea that contains javascript / HTML code
If the textarea contain simple code it works correctly but if i enter the code bellow or any similar code it gives a 403 error

I will be thankfull if someone can help me to solve this problem
Jiwan Thapa
26 Oct, 2022

Can't see your code block. Please resend it.

0 Like         0 Dislike         0 Comment        

Leave a comment

jennifer
22 Jan, 2024

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Check Server Logs: Review your server logs to get more details on why the request is being forbidden. Logs might provide information on specific rules or security mechanisms triggering the 403 error.

2. Security Plugins/Firewall: If you're using any security plugins or a firewall on your server, they might be configured to block certain types of content or code. Adjust the settings to allow the specific content you're trying to submit.

3. Escape User Input: If you're processing the form input on the server-side, make sure you are properly escaping and validating user input to prevent any SEO for Garage Door Contractors potential security vulnerabilities.

4. Content Security Policy (CSP): Check if your website has a Content Security Policy in place. If so, make sure it allows the execution of the specific JavaScript code you are entering in the textarea.

5. ModSecurity Rules: If your server is using ModSecurity, it might have rules that block certain patterns. Review ModSecurity rules and adjust them accordingly.

0 Like         0 Dislike         0 Comment        

Leave a comment